Is there a file (CSV, HDF5, etc.) containing the 15 posterior parameters for all events in the cumulative GWTC?

I have a question about where I can find a file containing the 15 posterior parameters for all GW events.

I know that the Cumulative GWTC-5.0 provides a table containing all the events, and there is a button at the bottom to download the table as a CSV file. However, it seems like does not contain all of the posterior parameters, such as ra, dec, etc.

I also found that the posterior parameter data on Zenodo seem to be provided individualy for each GWTC release (e.g., GWTC-1, GWTC-2, GWTC-3, etc.). I could not find a cumulative dataset containing the posterior parameters for all events from O1 through O4b. (or I may have missed it?)

Does anyone know if there is a dataset containing the posterior parameters for all GW events in the cumulative GWTC?

Thanks you.

@jhengmin.chen That’s a great question!

I think this exists for the GWTC-5.0 events, though maybe not cumulative. There is a summary file in the GWTC-5.0 PE data release and GWTC-4.0 PE data release. I would encourage you to start with that, and please provide us some feedback if something more would be helpful

summary file (IGWN-GWTC5p0-59d160a18_25-PESummaryTable.hdf5) that includes a table of credible intervals for all released posterior samples.

summary file (IGWN-GWTC4p0-38214bd95_724-PESummaryTable.hdf5) that includes a table of credible intervals for all released posterior samples.